Kelly Services Design Engineer in Plymouth, Minnesota
Design Engineer, Catheter Plymouth, MN
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Design Engineer for one of our top clients in Plymouth, MN. As part of the Design Services Engineering and Sustaining Engineering team, the Design Engineer will be an integral part of a team developing a range of medical devices and providing ongoing sustaining engineering support for current legally manufactured products. You will have product development experience in the medical device arena.
Be an integral part of the team tasked with the development process from concept generation through to design verification.
• Work on all elements of the Research & Development of projects from concept generation through to design verification.
• Apply new and existing technologies to provide the optimum delivery system design.
• Provide technical feedback during frequent technical contact with customers to optimise product design.
• Participate in trials with physicians to provide clinically relevant feedback on product designs.
• Work from basic clinical need through opportunity assessment and device concept to prototypes
• Support the maintenance of product files and other relevant documentation to comply with quality standards.
• Implement leading and cutting edge technologies to provide the optimum design solution.
• Design of concepts and prototypes in advance of selecting the most promising solution to take into Design Freeze.
• Assist the Project Manager the development of intellectual property generated through the Research & Development activities.
• Carry out Design Freeze & Design Verification testing in accordance documented plans and protocols.
• Review and analyze returned complaints in Complaints Returns Lab also providing investigation reports and root cause analysis.
• Coordinate and lead sustaining engineering projects on manufactured products.
• An engineering, science or equivalent degree.
• 2 to 4 year’s industry experience in a medical product development and/or manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of minimally invasive Medical Device design, development and manufacturing. Ideally the candidate will have experience of working with catheter technology, catheter design and testing and catheter manufacturing.
• Working knowledge of catheter device materials including metals and polymers, knowledge of biocompatibility requirements an advantage.
Design Engineer -
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm