Kelly Services Recruiting Coordinator- Executive Level Experience in Plano, Texas
Kelly Services is seeking a Human Resources professional for a Recruiting Coordinator position with our software client in Plano, TX. This is a full time, 3 month temporary position paying $18/hr. with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday, 1st shift schedule.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be the primary point of contact to coordinate all operational activities and provide support for internal and external groups to facilitate the recruiting and new hire process. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will ensure administrative excellence exists throughout the recruiting process so that all audit requirements are met and satisfaction measurements are achieved.
• Provides support in a high volume environment to corporate recruiters throughout the recruiting process for an assigned business unit(s).
• Schedules candidates for interviews and prepares offer letters, disposition letters, and acknowledgement letters as appropriate.
• Maintains applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
• Conducts applicant tracking system audit and makes corrections in HRIS or applicant tracking system as appropriate.
• Coordinates candidate pre-employment checks and serves as the primary contact with third party vendors, as appropriate, to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status.
• Handles all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and lead to a positive experience for all involved.
• Coordinates all internal and external job postings.
• Responds to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency, and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate.
• Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms and is well-versed in the retention policies of the company.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
• Prior Human Resources and recruiting experience to include C Level Executives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proven experience supporting multiple individuals and prioritizing work
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel, to include pivot tables and v-look-up's
• Proficient with an enterprise applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably Workday
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( Melody at email@example.com ) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm