Kelly Services Business Project Analyst in Piscataway, New Jersey
Business Project Analyst, Piscataway, NJ
As a Business Project Analyst you will be responsible for performing high quality project support necessary to maintain project efficiency and ensure that the Depart meets its corporate goals and objectives and enables the company to obtain operational excellence we strive for.
Job Title : Business Project Analyst
Work Location : Piscataway, NJ
Projected Duration : 08/14/2017- 12/31/2017, Depending on workload and performance
Shift : 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate : $25 to $30 an hour, Dependent on Experience
Type : Contract
· Performs a variety routine and advanced correspondence to include creation of presentation materials, departmental reports, presentations, and market research
· Responds to internal and external project related inquiries on a daily basis relating to organizational and departmental matters and ensures resolution
· Assists in organizing special conferences/educational sessions
· Works on special assignments and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Health Policy or Administration, or related field
· Experience working in Health Insurance
· Experience working with Leadership
· Project management skills a plus
· Able to understand reports and technology
· Able to interpret regulatory guidance
· Able to efficiently manage and track contacts
· Able to efficiently conduct meetings and presentations
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, email@example.com. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm