Kelly Services Accounts Payable Specialist in Parma, Ohio
Position Summary: The Accounts Payable Specialist provides accounts payable services within the Accounting department so as to ensure the timely and accurate processing and reporting of all accounts payable information.
Be an integral member of the administrative staff and support the values, mission and goals of Constellation Schools, LLC.
Support a collaborative working environment in which the accuracy and timeliness of financial information is maintained.
Communicate effectively with administrative staff, school principals and staff.
In accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the Board of Directors, CFO, and Treasurer, processes all requisitions, purchase orders and invoices ensuring proper documentation and accuracy.
Maintain clear and concise communications with all administrative staff, school staff and vendors to resolve all discrepancies.
Respond to all inquiries in a prompt and respectful manner.
Data Entry for purchase orders and accounts payable for Constellation Schools.
Maintain meticulous organization of all purchase orders, invoices, and disbursements.
Prepare supplemental financial reports as requested.
Orient and train new school administrative assistants in approved accounting procedures.
Reconcile group benefits accounts payable.
Attend all meetings as directed by the Accounting Manager, CFO, Treasurer and/or Executive Director.
Be responsive to all requests of the Accounting Manager, CFO, Treasurer and/or the Executive Director.
Assist in providing necessary staff with an understanding of the importance of maintaining the highest level of financial accuracy and integrity.
Develop a friendly cooperative relationship with vendors.
Assist the CFO, Treasurer, Budget and Accounting Managers with the budgeting process.
Notify Accounting Manager of unusual payables presented.
Render services in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in the employment agreement with Constellation Schools, LLC.
Deal impartially and justly with all persons regardless of the physical, mental, emotional, political, economic, social, religious, or racial characteristics.
Represent the organization professionally and treat everyone in a respectful manner.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager, CFO, Treasurer and/or Executive Director.
Adhere to the Staff Handbook and all Constellation Schools LLC Policies.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Required:
Knowledge and proficiency in accounting principles and practices.
Proficiency in the use of computers and current accounting software, spreadsheets and database software.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively and cooperatively with staff, and maintains the confidentiality of privileged information.
Accounting/Finance degree preferred.
· Accuracy in keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data with attention to detail.
· Able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
· Problem solving skills: able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
· Interpersonal Skills: able to maintain confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibit a willingness to try new things.
· Oral Communication: able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills and conduct meetings.
· Written Communication: able to edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and able to read and interpret written information.
· Planning/organizing: able to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
· Quality Control: able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality.
· Adaptability: able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
· Dependability: able to be consistently at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to leadership direction and solicit and accept feedback to improve performance.
Qualified candidates please email a copy of your resume in word format to email@example.com for further consideration!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm