Kelly Services Industrial Engineer in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Industrial Engineer, Menomonee Falls, WI
As an Industrial Engineer you will plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing/industrialization activities on new product development projects.
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Work Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Projected Duration: 08/28/2017- 05/31/2018, Depending on workload and performance
Shift: 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $40 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· Cross-functional/cross-regional problem solving - work directly with global & regional functional leads from Manufacturing, Design Engineering, Drafting, Supply Chain, Marketing, Quality, and Project Management to resolve open issues that impact Industrialization/Manufacturing activities.
· Information management & data analytics - aggregate information from various sources and formats, summarize and report out.
· Capital management - Coordinate with select vendors to quote, order and deliver key capital equipment; Drive execution of capital spending aligned to monthly forecasts; Manage content of capital tracking documents, supporting project-specific Industrialization Leads; Prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports monthly.
· Product Cost Management - Support project-specific Industrialization Leads in the creation & management of product cost analyses; Review product cost analyses for completeness and consistency, aligning across projects and regions; Prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports monthly.
· Bills of material & engineering drawings - Review engineering content in product data management system for manufacturing impact and implementation plan.
· Organized; Thorough; Self-starter/Takes initiative; Motivated; Proficient in Microsoft applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Engineering degree or equivalent –
· Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical preferred
· Manufacturing experience preferred
· New Product Development experience preferred
· Industrialization/Automation/IIoT knowledge a plus
· 3-5 years Experience in role.
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm