Kelly Services Administrative Assistant III in Madison, New Jersey
Administrative Assistant III - Madison, NJ
Leading pharmaceutical company located in Madison, NJ
Length: 4-6 Months
Provides full clerical, administrative, and general office support of a responsible and confidential nature to the Head, Medical / Clinical Excellence & Operations and their team, as well as the Head, North America Regional Medical Affairs and their team. Provides backup administrative support as needed to other Global Clinical Development and Medical Affairs (GCDMA) executives and staff as needed. Has frequent access to highly confidential information and files. Work is performed under general supervision, and requires incumbents to exercise independence and discretion.
Establishes excellent working relationships with all levels management as well as administrative assistants on-site and globally. Team player, excellent written and verbal communication; minimal supervision; thinks outside the box.
• Proactively manage calendars, and uses diplomacy to resolve conflicts in advance across global time zones
• Manage high volume of emails, initiating follow-up when necessary
• Manage all travel, including complex international travel requiring visa preparation, ground service/hotel/airfare
• Arrange for visitor/cross-site access via SAVER
• Coordinate logistics for meetings (including off-sites), e.g. travel (domestic/international), communications, conference room reservations, teleconference/videoconference/WebEx, presentation development, and catering
• Gather agenda items and materials for departmental/monthly meetings
• Take action items/meeting minutes when appropriate or as requested
• Participation in departmental staff meetings
• Serve as a co-host to monthly Global Medical Community meeting, ensuring WebEx events run seamlessly
• Responsible for timely submission of PT&E reports, ensuring compliance with corporate travel policy
• Manages the Global Medical Community SharePoint site content and access as site owner
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations
• Upload materials to and maintain accuracy of KOL Connect
• Traffic confidentiality agreements (CDAs) from initiation to countersignature and filing
• Maintain CDA tracker; prompting follow up as needed
• Coordinate interview process for vacancies (schedule interviews and arrange all required logistics, e.g. printing interview packets, arranging candidate travel if required)
• Coordinate onboarding/new hire process with HR for new employees/contractors
• Special projects as assigned
Collaborates with all levels of management and executives on-site and globally, including global GCDMA colleagues. Has regular contact with customers, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area; Business Technology; Conference Solutions; Facilities Management
• 2 year degree preferred but not required
• Practical work experience that demonstrates the ability to carry out administrative functions described in job responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communication.
• Detail oriented with strong organization skills and proven ability to prioritize and work independently to complete quality work on a timely basis.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all customers and stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• Ability to take initiative within a strong team oriented environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in data entry and/or other business process management software
• Ability to anticipate issues/needs and work proactively to address and provide solutions
Being able to sit for long periods of time.
Light Lifting (Supplies delivered)
For immmediate consideration, please apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm