Kelly Services Inventory Worker in Littleton, Massachusetts
Inventory Worker - Littleton, MA
Kelly Services is hiring an Inventory Worker for a year long opportunity with a leading medical device and technology manufacturer
Length : September, 2018
Pay rate : $17-19 hr
*Looking for minimal experience, in warehouse, or shipment, with basic computer skills.
This person will be responsible for assembly and kitting of service stock items, service stock inventory management, product packaging, software installation/configuration, and RMA processing. They will also maximize quality through participation in the continuous improvement process.
• Under close supervision: Assemble, test and kit FRU (Field Replaceable Units)
• Assure parts are packaged and handled correctly.
• Able to work efficiently with Computers, including PLM System, SF.com and other IT based systems
• Contribute to quality improvement processes
• Assist with the investigation of returned products
• Inspect and test products to specific technical specifications and tolerances
• Assist with the shipping of replacement or repaired products
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Ability to lift 40 pounds frequently
o Required to sit and reach with hands and arms
o Required to stand, walk and use hands
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to use a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or send resume to email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm