Kelly Services Training & Data Coordinator in Lake Jackson, Texas
Training & Data Coordinator
The individual will need to be able to work independently and multi-task between training tasks and update several industrial hygiene databases for the site. The individual partners with the assigned department to promote and coordinate a proactive and effective department training program to meet business, plant, function, and individual goals.
• Coordinates the development and implementation of and maintains the department training program to ensure compliance is achieved for all training policies and requirements.
• Ensures local, global, and business curriculums are assigned in line with needs and requirements.
• Typically owns local plant/department curriculum groups.
• Actively participates in local/regional learning networks.
• Supports learning projects at the local level.
• Supports local implementation of global instructor led courses as appropriate.
• Works with course owners / SMEs, to coordinate the development of local training via the “M&E Self-paced Course Development” or “M&E Instructional System Design Standards”.
• Partners with Resource Leaders, Site/Business/Function Learning Leaders and new employees to develop and maintain employee specific training schedules and plans.
• Ensures appropriate local subject matter experts review and approve plant/department specific training and learning resources and that all local learning resources are up-to-date and available.
• Provides feedback on global curriculums and learning resources to the appropriate owner or functional mailbox (ex. translation needs in local language as per M&E Learning Strategy).
• Acts as the subject matter resource for the Learning Management System and coaches employees on how to access and utilize learning resources.
• Requests and submits approval of Waivers in accordance with the Learning Waiver Procedure.
• Updates/Maintains several Industrial Hygiene databases including:
Electronic Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Monitoring equipment calibrations/repairs/tracking.
• Orders necessary IH monitoring media and supplies.
• Manages certified mailings to outside agencies.
Associates Degree or Higher; 4 year degree in Education or similar field preferred
General understanding of adult learning theory and concepts
Good problem solving skills
Excellent computer skills particularly Access, Excel and Word
High initiative and ability to deliver results
This position is a long term assignment at a global chemical company in Freeport, TX. Kelly Engineering Resources offers enhanced and competitive benefits which include:
*Health Care Pkg with optional dental/vision (partially paid by company)
6 paid holidays per year
Weekly pay & Direct Deposit
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm