Kelly Services Test Technician in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Test Technician, Kalamazoo, MI
As a Test Technician you will support and assist in the design, development, production, testing, operation and maintenance of components and equipment.
Job Title : Test Technician
Work Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Projected Duration : 10/24/2017- 04/23/2018, Depending on workload and performance
Shift : 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate : $21 to $26 an hour, Dependent on Experience
Type : Contract
· Supports and assists in the design, development, production, testing, operation and maintenance of components and equipment.
· Prepares detailed drawings and layouts and conduct materials testing.
· Performs equipment maintenance, calibration, mechanical and electrical repairs, adjustments and monitoring of products under development.
· Experienced with complex instruments, testing equipment and gauges.
· May test models, write reports, identify problems and suggest solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree and minimal experience required or 3-5 years relevant experience required in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
· ME degree is preferred; EE or Science-related (i.e. Biomed) degrees also considered.
· Resource will be working on various test lab projects, ranging from manual to technical testing.
· Candidate should be versatile, have great attention to detail and possess solid organization skills.
· Strong computer skills, in order to manage data sheets, are necessary for this role including: Microsoft Excel.
· Resource should have knowledge of lab concepts, as well as familiarity with Mechanical testing in a lab based environment
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, email@example.com. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm