Kelly Services Machine Operator in Imlay City, Michigan
Machine Operators - Imlay City, MI
$10 per hour regular time - $15 overtime hours
Purpose of Job:
This position will be responsible for the packing and fabrication of manufactured products utilizing primary and secondary processing equipment or hand assembly. Individuals will be responsible for following all procedures and work instructions to achieve optimal productivity, quality, and safety, therefore assuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
1) Review job books prior to production and be familiar with all quality alerts and work instructions.
2) Perform post-production fabrication of products.
3) Assure product meets defined quality criteria of zero non-conformances.
4) Independently perform required HOURLY product inspections.
5) Keep accurate part counts.
6) Correctly package and label product.
7) Record all scrapped material bi-hourly.
8) Record parts produced on required daily production reports.
9) Keep line area free of debris and clutter.
10) Maintain condition of quality stands and tools distributed to assigned lines.
11) Participate in team problem solving activities.
12) Report any production or quality concerns immediately to the lines designated operator, or the shift supervisor.
13) Actively participate in 5S program.
14) Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
15) Adhere to all company policy and procedures.
Employee Perks and Benefits
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm