Kelly Services Data Consultant in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity for a Data Scientist with a drug wholesale company located in Fort Mill, SC.
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE AN ONSITE PRESENCE IN FORT MILL, SCNOT A REMOTE ROLE!**
Work schedule will be Monday – Friday, typically 8a – 5p. Fulltime, 40 hour work week.
Duration is a 6+ month assignment, possible extension, however no guarantee.
Pay rate is based on experience, however range is $72.00 /hour.
Improve organizational performance though the application of original thinking to existing and emerging analytic methods, processes, products and services, and employ sound judgment in determining how innovations will be deployed to produce return on investment.
• Working with business stakeholders identify business problems, opportunities and/or initiatives for which analytics models may provide insights that can contribute to or drive the development of an approach or solution.
• Conceptualize, design and develop analytics models in addressing complex business problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities that are of value to internal and external business stakeholders, typically using a hypothesis-driven approach.
• Working with Data Engineers determine how to best source data, including identification of potential proxy data sources, and design business analytics solutions, considering current and future needs, infrastructure and security requirements, load frequencies, etc.
• Where appropriate help seed data science capabilities within business functions, essentially developing “citizen data scientists” within the business teams.
• Show strong team building and creative thinking skills, and a desire to “make a difference”.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm