Kelly Services 56155BR - Pre-Production Quality Engineer in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Engineering Resources Team at Nissan North America.
Today, we are proud to offer a contract Pre-Production Quality Engineer position at Nissan.
· Promote greater quality in Pre-Production parts.
· Evaluate ANPQP inspection proposals, disposition discrepant pre-production parts found by Inspectors
· Analyze Key Feature Diagrams and Performance Specification Criteria for all parts.
· Review 8D analysis with suppliers and negotiate/confirm countermeasures.
· Experience using NX CAD System for part inspection.
· Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Effectively communicate is essential for report presentations, findings reports, and root causes analysis discussions internally and with suppliers.
· Review and write Concern Reports to suppliers, review 8D analyses from suppliers.
· Logs defects using Defect Tracking system.
· Assists end users who participate in test execution.
· Bachelor s degree in Engineering is required. Must be a United States citizen or Green Card holder.
If you're qualified and interested, apply now. Or refer a friend!
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Gary/ gary.larson @kellyengineering.com at mailto:%20Chag127@kellyservices.com ); however your resume must be received via the apply now button included within. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm