Kelly Services Drug Safety Manager in Durham, North Carolina
Regulatory Affairs Assistant Durham North Carolina
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Lab Technician for one of our top clients in Durham North Carolina
Period 04-Oct-2017 - 01-Jun-2018
Hours per week: 40
Start Time:08:00 AM End Time:05:00 AM
Assist Regulatory Affairs professionals with administrative tasks associated with global product compliance. Provide data management support with the ability to multi-task and show great attention to detail. Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills desired.
· Hard copy and electronic data organization, entry, and management in multiple systems.
· Administrative support including compilation of documentation for product information files and regulatory submissions.
· Communicate with internal and external partners (including vendors and contractors) to gather information and documentation required for global regulatory compliance.
· Scan, upload, organize, and archive studies, reports, labels, and additional compliance support documentation to maintain regulatory requirements.
· Update and maintain complete and accurate regulatory compliance records including registrations, certifications, and other recordkeeping requirements.
· Facilitate requests for information related to products and registrations.
· Generate reports, maintain regulatory lists, and perform searches.
· Perform data entry, migration, manipulation, organization, reformatting, and ongoing maintenance in various systems/databases.
· Requirements:- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills and fluency in applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Working knowledge and experience navigating through SAP PDM is preferred is a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational ability, strong attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with cosmetic global registration and compliance requirements a plus.
- Must be flexible and able to manage a diverse workload and multiple, changing priorities/deadlines.
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal/external partners.
- Scientific or regulatory affairs background/experience a strong plus.
*Bachlelor's Degree in Science*
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
If you are interested in the position, please apply to this posting with an updated resume. Then follow up with a phone call to me, Dan Stubblefield, Kelly Services Scientific Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm