Kelly Services Vehicle Coordinator in Dearborn, Michigan
Kelly Services is currently seeking talented individuals to fill immediate openings for Vehicle Coordinators at a top automotive compan y located in Dearborn, MI.
Position: Vehicle Coordinator
Location: Dearborn, MI
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Assignment: Long-term contract
Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Fill out and process Procurement and Service Requests (PSR)
• Fill out and process Vehicle Disposal Requests (VDR)
• Coordinate and deliver vehicles to Receiving V, DST, etc. for disposition
• Execute test plans provided by Test Planners
• Execute test plans for Australia, Brazil, and FoE
• Obtain "Test Agreement" form for each vehicle on loan to engineering for test
• Transfer vehicles to users on dates provided in test plans
• Track all vehicle usage in Fleet Management System (GVUS or similar)
• Utilize Fleet Management System reports to determine which vehicles can be disposed
• Verify that all users are properly signing out vehicles in the Fleet Management System
• Daily key audit - know where vehicles are located when not logged out in the Fleet Management System
• Meet vehicle budget glide path and have a plan the meets year end budget
• Keep company assets to a minimum
• Promote and manage sharing of vehicles
• Process "Bailment" contracts for vehicles on loan to vendors
• Follow and make users aware of Vehicle Usage Policy
• Submit WORQ requests for maintenance and repair of vehicles
• Audit WORQ system for work being completed on vehicles
• Vehicle processes (plates, customs, audits, government, exemption labels, etc.)
• Yearly physical audit of all vehicles
Requirements & Qualifications
Valid driver’s license without restrictions (Obtain Chauffeur's License upon hire)
Previous professional driving experience is a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Word (Word & Excel)
Ability to drive vehicles in a safe manner
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Professional and courteous attitude
Apply on-line for immediate consideration or send resumes directly to STEM547@kellyservices.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm