Kelly Services Laboratory Technician I in Davie, Florida
LABORATORY TECH I
Department: QC Laboratory
Pay Rate: $14/hr
Work schedule: Mon-Fri; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Essential Job Functions (include but not limited to):
• Learn and perform administrative duties and electronic systems related (but not limited to)
• Receipt and control of laboratory samples; receives and log-in all laboratory samples, laboratory supplies, chemicals, and maintains inventory control.
• Act as primary back-up for department administrator
• Ordering of laboratory supplies (chemicals, reagents, consumables, etc.)
• Update and maintain laboratory expense tacking systems
• Maintain and document department training curriculums
• Handling of stability samples and associated paperwork
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• May learn to perform sampling and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Maintains appropriate documentation of records and laboratory notebooks as required by SOPs and cGLPs.
• Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
• Personal computer hardware and software applications.
• Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Basic mathematical computations.
• Basic chemistry laboratory practices and techniques.
• Current Company policies, practices and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
• Following verbal and written directions.
• Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Operating scientific and personal computers.
• Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
• Ensuring compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions : Incumbents in this class are subject to
extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials weighing up to 50 pounds, vision to
monitor and moderate to loud noise levels. Incumbents may be exposed to or work with toxic
materials, toxic gases, electrical hazards, dangerous tools and equipment. Work is performed in
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent, with minimum of one (1) year
related pharmaceutical manufacturing laboratory experience; or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please apply to this posting with an updated resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Kelly Services Scientific Recruiter
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm