Kelly Services Field Technician in Corpus Christi, Texas
Industry: Energy & Utilities – Engineering
Work Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Job Title: Field Technician
Duration: 3 Months
Field Technician – Corpus Christi, TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Field Technician for one of our top clients in Corpus Christi, TX .
This position primarily assists the operator working at rig and well locations and is responsible for staging (“rigging up”) the job as directed, operating and monitoring Flowback equipment (such as water, gas and oil separators) according to customer guidance. They are responsible for maintain a safe are of work and promoting safe working practices on site. Reading and recording accurate gauge measurements and make sure that malfunctioning parts in the field are replaced.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain a safe work environment that complies with company procedures for everyone on location
• Making sure procedures have been followed to avoid accidents, damage to the equipment, loss of test data, and harm to the environment
• Maintain good interpersonal and customer relationship
• Make sure data is collected accurately and presented professionally to the clients
• Ensure that equipment is rigged up, pressure tested, function tested, ESD and pilot system thoroughly tester prior to operation
• Comply with our quality control procedures for equipment and personal feedback
• Supervise the operators and local assistant, during all field or base operations and help develop their skills by training and mentoring them
• Organize all personnel involved in operations and ensure the correct use of equipment
• Report any HSE issues to management immediately and ensure accurate information is documented on location to support any investigation
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent leadership abilities
• Effectively communicate with upper management/subordinates
• Problem solving abilities
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Time management and organization
• Valid Driver’s license
• 1+ years’ experience
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm