Kelly Services Marketing Advisor in Chicago, Illinois
Title: Marketing Advisor
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 Month Contract, Possibly longer depending on performance and work load
Compensation: $30.00 to $38.00 per hour, depending on experience
The primary purpose of the Field Marketing Advisor is to work in partnership with the regional sales team to develop marketing strategies and drive demand through regional programs, account-based planning and marketing, execution of events, and working with product and channel marketing. This role will also lead planning and execution for customer briefings. The advisor will activate, execute and/or develop demand as well as maintain strong relations with sales. This role drives visibility to, and adoption of, integrated messaging, promote new product launches, and adapt, activate and execute to regional needs. It is also responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the field in line with overall vertical marketing strategy and sales goals, which help accelerate growth.
• Work closely with vertical marketing lead, regional sales leadership, regional campaign manager product marketing and channel marketers
• Manage marketing support for key, strategic and named accounts across multiple routes to market – direct, partner, distribution, etc.
• Participate in account planning and develop and execute account-based marketing programs that support defined revenue growth in partnership with Account Managers for targeted named accounts
• Be seen by the regional account team as a trusted advisor and essential resource to their business development efforts
• Drive visible, relevant and timely communication on marketing activities, product / solution developments, key events, etc.
• Contribute to regional solutions marketing strategy to ensure it is correctly represented in broader marketing efforts, including but not limited to new product launches
• Leverage multiple marketing functions, sales, business intelligence, strategy and services to support the achievement of the sales target
• Lead planning and execution for all NA retail customer briefings
• Proficiency in marketing automation and analytics tools (e.g., Gameplan, Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Tableau) in order to deliver strategic insights of value and drive revenue growth
• Ensure sales participation in ABM and other programs as well as sales adoption of enablement materials
• Build and nurture a customer reference pipeline in region and help execute on customer/partner references
• Manage multiple activities in a timely manner and in alignment with allocated budget
• Preferred Education:
o BA/BS degree preferred.
• Preferred Work Experience (years):
o 8+ years prior relevant marketing experience
• Key Skills and Competencies:
o Ability to think and act strategically and deliver field marketing planning alongside sales leadership
o Development and execution of demand and account based marketing programs
o Ability to work with a virtual team – both marketing and sales – and be a trusted advisor and influencer
o Basic understanding of Zebra portfolio for effective execution of marketing efforts
o Ability to technically understand how products fit in to create and deliver a solution
o Proficiency in marketing automation and analytics tools (e.g., Gameplan, Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Tableau), inquiry management and lead routing
o Basic event management skills
o Strong budget and project management skills
o Strong organizational and communication skills
o Embody the Zebra culture and values
o B-to-B sales and channel experience desired
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm