Kelly Services Recruiting Coordinator in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Our client, a top 15 Pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a 6+ month contract, with potential for extension(s). The position is located in Cambridge, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational company that markets metabolic & cardiovascular, respiratory & immunology, oncology and general medicine products, work for a firm with over 30,000 employees, a firm with $15+ billion dollars in revenue, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Talent Acquisition team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
• Provide administrative support for all Talent Acquisition related services.
• Works with minimal supervision to plan, prioritize, communicate and organize a diversified workload and manage special projects with direction of management.
• Administer new hire pre-employment procedures.
• Prepare initial and revised internal and external offer letters and present to candidates.
• Prior to hire, verify background and drug screening clearance.
• Communicate new hire information to other departments and disburse paperwork upon hire.
• Close and file job folder according to Records Retention guidelines.
• Coordinate interview process and candidate scheduling.
• Work with Talent Acquisition team and appropriate vendors to update, create and order new hire materials.
• Serve as backup to Immigration and Orientation Coordinator for New Hire Orientation, as needed.
• Participate on special project teams as requested.
• Assist Career Fair Lead with activities related to career fairs, campus recruiting and intern activities.
• Coordinate responsibilities and priorities for contractor assistant(s) in Talent Acquisition department. This will require training and review of work product. Serve as ongoing resource as needed.
• Reconcile corporate purchasing card on SAM system. Create purchase requisitions for goods/services utilizing P2P system.
• Investigate and respond to inquiries regarding employee referral award program.
• Serve as Records Management liaison and attend meetings and update department as needed.
• Coordinate departmental staff meetings, off-site events including preparation of agendas and meeting minutes.
• Responsible for maintaining office supplies and orders as necessary.
• Makes travel arrangements, using preferred travel vendors that are consistent with Company travel policy and procedures.
• Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience working within Human Resources, Talent Acquisition support or recruiting coordination. Should be proficient with applicant tracking system utilization and coordination preferred. Candidate must possess ability to prioritize and handle confidential information. Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, preferred.
*Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( _DANR020@kellyfinance.com_ ), however, your resume should be uploaded via the _“SUBMIT RESUME”_ button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm