Kelly Services Business Development Representative in Calgary, Canada
Kelly Services, Inc.® is a global leader in providing workforce solutions, offering a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Working in partnership with world-class clients around the globe, Kelly® provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually. Kelly’s success is driven by our commitment to quality; we offer a challenging career where individual growth is encouraged and contributions are recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a strong sales professional to manage and grow business within new and existing customers, within the Commercial sectors in the Calgary Area.
· Expand new industry verticals within an existing market, including aiding in both strategic and tactical planning and implementation
· Nurture solid long-term partnerships with customers, providing custom outsourced business solutions that include contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire of Industry professionals
· Consult with the top professionals and companies in the Calgary markets, primarily in the commercial industry, utilizing your Sales background to understand client needs and position appropriate solutions
Requirements & Competencies
· Bachelor degree in Business or related field desired or equivalent.
· Five (5) years overall business experience (including disciplined cold calling experience).
· Three (3) years experience in a business-to-business sales role.
· Experience in the Staffing Industry is an asset.
· Proven ability to analyse and communicate customer needs.
· Superior presentation, influencing and negotiating skills.
· Ability to plan and organise in complex and competitive environments.
· Proactive problem solving skills, relationship building and effective selling skills.
· Results oriented, resourceful, team player, positive attitude.
· Maturity, sound judgement, leadership presence and credibility, business acumen.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance