Kelly Services Electro-Mechanical Technician in bridgeview, Illinois
Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
DIRECT HIRE/PERM RIGHT FROM START
Must be open to all 3 shifts
**Before applying to this position, this is a super mechanical position 75% mechanical work 25% electrical.
Our client partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Their 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Pay range: Up to $31.08 per hour + Competitive Benefits Package, including Monthly bonuses and a $1 for $1 match on first 4% of employee 401(k) contributions!!!
Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
How you will impact our client:
• Utilize electrical/mechanical skills to maintain machinery
• Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
• Provide rapid response to ensure seamless productivity.
What you need to succeed:
• 2-3 years in trouble shooting industrial electrical control systems down to component level
• An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
• A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Able to install and set up both A/C and D/C drives
• PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
• Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Working knowledge of power transmission equipment and bearings.
• Basic welding skills preferred but not required.
• Familiar with pumps, both air and electric.
• Able to install and trouble shoot basic 3 phase motor control circuits
• Some knowledge of the various types of sensors and limit switches
• Familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
• Ability to work flexible hours, overtime
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Military training and or Technical School preferred
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm